Grand Prix Predators 2021 - General rules (EN Version)
Grand Prix Predators (hereinafter: GP) is a series of fishing competitions, which aims to select the best anglers in Polish Anglers Association fishing using a spinning method. The main organizer is Polish Anglers Association. The whole cycle consists of 6 competitions on: stillwaters, canals and running waters. All events are included in the general GP points classification.
IT IS THE OBLIGATION OF EACH PARTICIPANT TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING RULES AND FISHING MAP.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN GP PREDATORS 2021.
1. The main organizer of the competition is Polish Anglers Association – hereinafter PAA. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations before and during the competition.
2. Interpretation of these Regulations belongs to the organizer.
3. All competitors must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence.
4. The matches will take place in open category, i.e. juniors, seniors and women fish in one category together and compete with each other.
5. The minimum number of competitors for the match to take place is 10.
6. The organizer reserves the right to change the fishery or cancel the match in the event of bad weather conditions (storm, hurricane, flood or too high river level, as well as cancel the match in the event less than 10 participants, but not later than 2 days before the competition).
7. Juniors can participate in competitions from age of 10. Juniors under 16 (inclusive) must be overlooked by a parent or guardian throughout the competition.
8. All the rules of participation in GP Predators 2021, except for the provision referred to in point: 7, chapter: I, in these regulations apply in the same way to all participants..
9. Participants do not have to be a member of the PAA club, but only members are counted for the general classification and only members of the PAA club can compete for the main prize.
10. Anglers who are not members of the PAA club as well as members of the PAA can compete for the prizes (including cash prizes) provided for winning the first, second or third place in this competition.
11. The confirmation of registration is a return email with confirmation of receipt of the ticket purchased.
12. Tickets can only be purchased via the Score Fishing platform:
13. The organizer sets a ticket price for participation in each competition.
14. The organizer gives the dates and places of each competition.
15. The organizer gives the number of tickets available.
16. PAA is not responsible for the equipment or any material losses of competitors.
17. The organizer does not provide insurance on the fishery.
18. The organizer reserves the right to prevent unsportsmanlike persons acting to the detriment of the PAA club from entering the competition.
19. Each participant is obliged to allow taking pictures of him and agrees for the pictures taken during the competition by the organizer, Media Patrons and Sponsors to be published on their Social Media and Websites.
20. During the entire competition, camaraderie and fair play rules apply.
21. Registration for the competition means acceptance of these Regulations.
The last competition of the GP 2021 cycle (No. 6) is the final of GP Predators 2021. Priority to purchase tickets is given to members of the PAA club from the top twenty in general classification.
1. The organizer (PAA Board Team) reserves the right to terminate the GP cycle at any time. In such a situation, the main prize is won by the person who is at this moment leading the general classification. The next places are occupied respectively according to the general classification of GP.
2. The competitions will be held individually due to the pandemic. Each competitor must fish independently within a minimum distance of 2 meters from the other competitors. If it is necessary to be closer than 2 meters from another competitor, a mask or other type of face covering should be used.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change the dates and places of the competition.
4. The main regulations of GP Predators 2021 are available on the organizer’s website https://polish-anglers-association.co.uk/.
5. The organizer supervises the course of the competition and the anglers compliance with the regulations (see also point 1, chapter: VIII).
6. Protests must be notified to the organizer during the competition and no later than before the announcement of results. All information regarding irregularities or offenses reported after the competition will not be taken into account.
7. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
8. It is allowed to fish with one rod using the spinning method, using artificial lures only. It is forbidden to use multi-rig and umbrella sets.
9. Comprehensive ban on the use of grippers and spreaders.
10. It is forbidden to use boats, dinghy or any floating devices other than those indicated by the organizer.
1. During the competition for registration of results and photos competitors must use modern, special application “Score Fishing”.
2. Score Fishing App is the official document by which the competition is being run. Competitors responsibility is to ensure that all details are correctly entered and that the 1 official picture has been correctly taken before submitting.
3. Details in the Score Fishing App include:
- Names and surnames.
- Species of fish.
- Date & Time of catch.
- Fish size in cm.
Application presentation in the link below:
4. Score Fishing application is required for all. You must have it downloaded on your phone prior to competition and provide your email address to the organiser.
5. There is a charge of £1.99 per download. SF is available on Google Play or App Store.
6. To run the Score Fishing App, your smartphone requires the software update for iOS 11.0 or higher or Android 5.1 or higher.
7. Fish that are hooked elsewhere than the mouth are not included in the score and must be released immediately.
8. Precinct of the head by a line fish gill covers.
9. The scoring is based on the measurement of the fish (length) in centimeters.
10. For length measurements, points are awarded for the measurement from the head to the tip of the tail fin. Fish mustaches are not measured and are not included in the total fish measurement: 1 centimeter (cm) = 1 point
11. Correct positioning of the fish for the photo: the fish should be placed in the position with its head from the zero point on the measuring board and with its belly facing the bottom of the measuring board towards the photographer.
12. Every fish reported must be photographed with a measuring board and a ticket from the appropriate event.
13. Fish should be measured in full centimeters “e.g. fish with a length of 45.3 (cm) – includes 46 (cm) – and the fish, which measures 45.9 (cm), also has a count of 46 (cm)”.
14. The type of permitted measuring boards is specified by the organizer. The measuring board must be wide with a clearly marked scale and with the plastic, angle bar to which we place the head of the fish caught. It is allowed to use the so-called competition gutter with a measuring scale.
15. We remind all participants of the competition to have a charged mobile phone or iPad.
1. The species and number of fish classified for general score are given in the organizer’s regulations for each competition. The species and number of fish counted for the scoring may vary in each competition. For example, the so-called SET: 2 pikes, 5 perches, 1 chub.
2. The angler who will catch all fish from the given set will receive bonus points, the big set + 50 points.
3. The angler who will catch one of each species from the given set will receive bonus points, the so-called small set + 20 points.
4. Only 20 places are scored in each competition.
5. If less than 20 competitors take part in the competition, all competitors who do not catch fish will receive 1 point for attending the competitions.
6. The angler who caught the largest fish in each competition will receive 3 bonus points to the general classification of GP Predator 2021.
7. 20 places are scored in each individual competition. Points for individual places:
The table of results will be presented on the PAA website and social media.
1. In the event of a tie between two or more competitors in a given competition – the biggest fish decides.
2. In the event of a tie in general classification – the biggest fish from all GP Predators 2021 competitions will decide.
PRIZES & AWARDS.
1. Competition fees are fixed and will not change until the end of the GP.
2. The organizer provides cash prizes at each GP Predator 2021 competition. For example: (1st – £100, 2nd – £50). The total sum of cash prizes will depend on the number of anglers in a given competition and it will be announced by the organizer before the competition, at the briefing.
In the event of an angler resignation from participation in the competition, the ticket fee is not refundable. It is possible to enter another competitor on the paid place. This person must be indicated by the angler who bought the ticket.
CLAIMS AND PENALTIES.
Disqualification – retirement from a single match or all other eliminations.
2. A competitor is subject to a disqualification if:
- Does not comply with the rules of the fishery, regulations of the organizer set for the GP Predators PAA 2021 event or regulations written in this document.
- Will break the ban of wading prohibition.
- Will break the ban to use dinghy and other equipment than those indicated by the organizer.
- The behavior of the angler will be inappropriate or unpopular, unworthy of fishing ethics and dignity of fishing or will be against the generally accepted canons of personal culture.
- The handling of the fish caught will be inhumane.
- If it deliberately exposes fish to health or life risk.
- A non-humanitarian approach to flora and fauna.
- Littering the fishery.
Complaints, protests and offenses must be reported to the organizer during the competition or not later than one hour after the end of the competition. Any other information regarding irregularities or offenses reported in particular in public forums may result in punishment of the publishing person. The organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
1. The main referee of the GP Predators competition is the organizer.
2. The organizer prior to the competition will designate two club members who will be present during the verification of points, during weighting.
- The organiser reserves the right to make an inspection. The organizer records the name and surname of the competitor, the starting number and the exact hour of the inspection in the so-called report if he has found gross violations of the regulations.
- The organizer has the right to check whether the competitor has: a unhooking mat and unhooking devices etc., before and during the competition.
- The organizer has the right to make photographic documentation of events taking place during the competition. Such documentation will be the basis for resolving all disputable issues.
- The organizer has the right to take photographic documentation for the purposes of making the relations and reports from the GP in social media.
- The organizer has the right to decide on the disqualification of the competitor, if this violates the regulations of the competition.
- All competitors have the right to appeal against the results of the competition or the results of the general classification, if there is a reasonable suspicion of a calculation error, but not later than within 14 days from the date of the end of the competition. The disputed situation will be analyzed by the Board of the PAA and the competition organizer. The appeal against the results (protest) must be made by the competitor via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The Board of the PAA together with the organizer make a decision within 14 days from the date of receipt of the protest.
The organizer’s decision is final.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
GENERAL PROVISIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR / RODO)
1. The board of the Polish Anglers Association holds the data: the names of participants and e-mail addresses. PAA does not share this information with anyone else and uses it only for the purpose of publishing the results of the competition in social media or on the PAA club website.
2. If the consent to the publication of the competitor’s name is not granted – the number from the start list will be published.
3. The organizer should be informed about the lack of consent for the publication of the name and surname, otherwise the consent to the publication of this data is deemed to be given. This applies to both the situation of publishing the list of starting competitors in individual competitions and the results.